Friday, November 19

So I'm out of the drug biz

Today was my last day at the coffee shop. Thanks to everyone that made a special trip to say good bye and to all the regulars that wished me well. I have flowers sitting on my table from Terry and cupcakes from Frank. Lots of hugs and "I didn't know it was your last day!"

Mackenzie was great - she knows I don't like a big to-dos with goodbyes, so I left the shop with a see ya later and she said the same. I then realized I forgot to clock out, so I went back in...arg! I always forget something!

Packing more stuff for Bloomington. I'm staying there between now and the end of semester instead of hanging around Carbondale. There will be a final trip to move things once D is done with class, but for the most part, I'm out. Thats the plan. I'm pretty excited.

1 comment:

  1. You sound a bit bummed, but excited too. I want the up-date on the interview from Friday. As we traveled home from Oslo I was wishing you good thoughts. Love you and hope the kitty moves goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...