Tuesday, April 12

Alaska Jane Pint Sized

Hello!

Don't think I've forgotten about this little space I have here. Things have just been so crazy - or at least I feel like they have been crazy.

To wrap up from my last post, training for my new job has come and gone, and unfortunately, I didn't learn that much. I feel a bit guilty about having three days time be put out there, only to find out that could have gotten most of the new info covered in a 30 minute phone call. However, one great thing came out of it, which was meeting up with an old friend from high school.
My friend Aaron is getting his master's from Notre Dame, which happened to be just a few miles from my hotel. Awesome! He showed me around the campus and his labs, I got to meet his girl friend, and we ended with a nice long dinner and non-stop talking. I saw him briefly in 2008, when he came into a restaurant I was running, but he was there with my ex-husband, so wasn't really a "oh let's catch up!" moment. So. Yay for friends!

And some other news to share. I am pregnant! One of the reason's I haven't been writing much is that I haven't had much energy to write. And when I do feel like writing, it's about how horrible I feel because I'm pregnant, which wasn't public knowledge! So, now that mystery is solved.

I started a blog for things baby related (Alaska Jane Pint Sized), so if you want to see what that's all about you can read it HERE . If you want to start at the beginning of the blog, you can start HERE. If you could care less about all of that mushy stuff, you are welcome to keep on keepin' on just like you have been.

But, I will say that I'm feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...