Monday, August 24

Monday - Five weeks left!

Five weeks until I leave Juneau! Unfortunately, these last five weeks will probably be nonstop rain and cold. I have a huge aversion to going out and buying rain pants with the end so near, but I'll go and do it. Today was so cold! So freaking cold! Dan made the scale tip in favor of the shopping trip: I said I couldn't justify the purchase, and he said that if I had a motorcycle later I would use them. Justified!

Dan is back in Carbondale finally. With him spending so much time in the air lately, it feels good to know he'll be on the ground for quite a while. On the ground in our apartment! He'll be busy getting moved in while also trying to get his reading done for class. Five weeks, and I'll be on my way there!

Sometimes I'm such a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...