Thursday, October 28

Aftermath

I would need to be an engineer to know the exact amount of damage that was the aftermath of my last post. But, I'm not. I just got a lot of love and a lot of calls/texts about it. Wowzas. It's nice to know people are still reading my posts!

Thanks for the support and messages everyone. You can be sure I'll let you know what's going on.

Right now, however, the only news I can confidently share is Carbondale will be in the past as of December! Dan was accepted into the Springfield internship, and that means a move to the condo in Bloomington. Yay! Yay! No more Carbondale! Friends, space, stuff...all good.

3 comments:

  1. YES!!! Get thy booty out of town. I am so glad that you will be in a place that has happy people, food, and things to do. You will also be so much closer to Miah and the gang that being a good auntie should be easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you Ariel! (:
    (you will be missed)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...