Monday, October 18

Couple of cute ones of the couple

This last weekend I had the pleasure of taking a few photos of my dear friends for their engagement. I've been going through them today a bit, and am getting ready to send them up to Trish and Crissy. Here, take a peek!


I had a little extra time today to play with the files, as I caught The Sickness and worked only as the register girl and delivery driver. Home by 11:30 is nice!

Tomorrow I hope to share the two custom pillow orders I sewed together, and maybe a cute pic of the kitties. Thankfully, always something going on!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute couple. :) I like the coffee picture, and the picture from the last post is adorable. You have so many hats Ariel, how do you keep them all straight and on their hooks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...