Thursday, June 17

Blue bag, red bag, pink bag




I've been on a bit of a sewing binge the last few days. Deciding to put my foot down and compact my work schedule has been great for this part of my life. However, all the sewing has made it clear that having all of my sewing things at hand's reach is essential, and to do that in my little packed room means it's in disarray.

I came home today to the image you see above. To keep the cats from nesting in all of the bags, they now hang on the back wall, clipped to hangers. I like to think that Comma is happy to sit on the ironing board because it reminds her of Ciara and all of her sewing projects.

Below are some of the things that have come to being these past days. The first is really little! Maybe 10 inches by 8 inches. The next, the big blue, is huge! And the last is a normal, nice shoulder bag.



2 comments:

  1. Great use of the prints in those bags, especially the first one!

    I think the look on Comma's face is perfect. It's a little bit, "oh, it's you" and a little bit, "you're gonna make me move, arn't you?".

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sewing room/Dan's office (which, let's be honest, he's never getting back!) is Comma's space. She's either there sleeping on your white and red checked bed, or in the cabinet in the kitchen.

    (I don't have the heart to kick her out of the cabinet, as it seems to be where she goes for some personal space away from the boys and the humans.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...