Wednesday, June 2

Makanda

The kitties are getting along a bit better. I'm using food.
Kodak has been the great peacemaker. He keeps trying to bump noses with Comma, but usually she runs off.
My talented sister made me this skirt. She says she loves how girlie it makes me look. I like that it has skull fabric in the pockets, along with the skirt itself :)

I went with Jordan today to wander around the area. We went to Makanda to the boardwalk and explored the few shops there. I have a pretty purple beaded bracelet now.

In Makanda they hold a Vulture fest. I will let you know what this actually looks like.


Behind the shops was a huge back yard with trails, and trees with old junk and hidden treasures. I especially like the huge metal bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...